Sally Kate Tinch
6 Top Spots In Fort Collins, CO
Make It A Day of Food & Adventure in Fort Collins!
Here are 6 of the top Must Do things when visiting Fort Collins.
1. Hike in Lory State Park Ready for your next hike or bike ride? Explore one of 3 easy hiking trails in Lory State Park that are great for the whole family. Looking for a more strenuous hike? We've got you covered, with trails ranging from 213 to 3,559 feet in elevation gain. Whatever you have planned for the day, you can find the perfect trail for your next trip to Lory State Park. * Info & photo courtesy of All Trails & Cpw.state.co.us
2. Dine at Penrose Taphouse Locally owned and operated taphouse and eatery here to share good vibes, great food and handcrafted ales—now open in Fort Collins, CO. Follow along for updates and come have a seat at our table! * Info & photo courtesy of Facebook & Penrosetaphouse.com
3. Walk Old Town Fort Collins Old Town Square is a public space owned and managed by the DDA in the heart of downtown Fort Collins. It is surrounded by historic buildings, shops, galleries and restaurants which makes this Northern Colorado's favorite place to shop, dine, and visit. * Info & photo courtesy of Facebook & Visitftcollins.com
4. Visit Coopersmith's Pub & Brewing Tucked in the heart of Old Town Fort Collins, World-Famous CooperSmith’s Pub & Brewing is a one-of-a-kind eating and drinking experience heard ’round the world. * Info & photo courtesy of Facebook & Coopersmithspub.com
5. Try the Ice Cream from Old Town Churn The makers of Little Man Ice Cream bring you, Old Town Churn! Churn is one of the unique tenants of Fort Collin's new development, The Exchange, in Old Town. * Info & photo courtesy of Facebook & Oldtownchurn.com
6. Relaxing Sunset Drive Around Horsetooth Reservoir Six and one-half miles of water beckon visitors to come out and play! Surrounded by 1,900 acres of public lands, this reservoir has it all: fishing, boating, camping, picnicking, swimming, scuba diving, rock climbing, and water skiing. Horsetooth Reservoir requires entrance and camping permits, and is open year round. * Info & photo courtesy of larimer.org A special shout out to JeanieMarie.co on TikTok. Thank you for sharing your video! https://firstname.lastname@example.org/video/7099604031089233194?_t=8SbpKtQuefW&_r=1 #fortcollinscolorado #foco #fortcollins #denvercolorado #denverdaytrip #denverco#coloradotravel #coloradotravelguide #visitColorado #visitfortcollins #Evergreenhouselove #Sallykaterealestate